Re: Open items list for 8.1

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Open items list for 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > Changes
> > > -------
> > > Win32 signal handling patch (Magnus)
> >
> > Unless someone else steps up to doing this one, please
> remove it from
> > the list. I will not have time to dig into this patch before 8.1.
>
> OK, what should the TODO item be?

A link to the mail should be there, I guess (it's somewhere in the
archives). "Investigate different way of handling signals on win32" with
a link perhaps.

Note - we need to investigate, I'm not convinced that doing it is worth
it at all (I asked for opinions on that earlier, but no other win32
hacker was available for comment). And then if it is, the patch itself
should be reviewed.

//Magnus