Re: Vacuum questions...

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Vacuum questions...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>> Can I set the autovacuum parameter per table instead of per
>>> engine ?
>> Yes.

Reading the 8.1 release note I found:

Move /contrib/pg_autovacuum into the main server (Alvaro)
   Integrating autovacuum into the server allows it to be automatically started   and stopped in sync with the database
server,and allows autovacuum to be   configured from postgresql.conf.

May be it could be useles mention that was not exactly pg_autovacuum moved
because for example you can now set parameter per table and pg_autvacuum did not.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola