Re: rc5: initdb freeze with "selecting default max_connections ..."

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: rc5: initdb freeze with "selecting default max_connections ..."
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Never seen this one. Can you run it with debugging enabled (-d option to
initdb) and see if it gives you any more data.

Are you doing something different as compared to the initdb the MSI did?
Different encoding or such?

//Magnus