Re: rc4 and rc3, some deleted, but still needed text in the

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: rc4 and rc3, some deleted, but still needed text in the
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> > Tom, want to do the honours, or do you want a patch? It's=20
> the message=20
> > in psql that you mentioned wasn't translatable. Location of=20
> docs changed.
>=20
> Yeah, it's on my must-fix list, but there's no point in=20
> fixing it until we decide where it should point to ;-).  I'm=20
> still waiting for some enlightenment on whether this is a=20
> psql-only issue or whether we need to move the information=20
> someplace else.

It's an issue that affects any console mode programs. It may also affect
things like createdb if you try to create a database with chars > 127,
but I'm not 100% sure on that. I would *guess* that psql is the only one
where people will actually care...

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Possible problem with pg_get_viewdef on Postgres V8.0.0 rc4
Сообщение: Re: Possible problem with pg_get_viewdef on Postgres V8.0.0 rc4