Re: Possible problem with pg_get_viewdef on Postgres V8.0.0 rc4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Possible problem with pg_get_viewdef on Postgres V8.0.0 rc4
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
laurie.burrow@powerconv.alstom.com writes:
> The cause of the pgadmin failure appears to be a call to
> pg_get_viewdef(c.oid, true) used by pgadmin to populate its view display.
> This function applied to my view works correctly on Postgres 7 but
> generates the error Bogus Varno: 3
> in Postgres 8.

Could we see a full example?  The view definition is of little use when
you didn't provide the definitions of the tables it references.

Сообщение: Re: rc4 and rc3, some deleted, but still needed text in the
Сообщение: Re: rc4 and rc3, some deleted, but still needed text in the