Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
>> In XP pro, it's working fine. But not int w2k server.
<snip>

creating template1 database in F:/PostgreSQL/data/base/1 ... WARNING:
could
not find a match for Windows timezone "Hora oficial do Brasil"
FATAL:  could not create shared memory segment: No error
DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1196032, 03600).
child process was terminated by signal 1

>Magnus Hagander, who (mostly) wrote both the binary installer and the
>new time zone code, is on vacation.  Most everybody else is busy right
>now with the beta so things are a bit slower than usual.

This is not an issue with the timezone code, this is an issue with the
shmem code. It is clearly not reporting error messages correctly. I'll
see if I can look into this soon and get back to you.

Rodrigo - do you have an environment set up so you can compile the
source code? For testing possible patches...

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install
Сообщение: Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install