Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
>> creating template1 database in F:/PostgreSQL/data/base/1 ... WARNING:
>> could
>> not find a match for Windows timezone "Hora oficial do Brasil"
>> FATAL:  could not create shared memory segment: No error
>> DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1196032, 03600).
> child process was terminated by signal 1

> This is not an issue with the timezone code, this is an issue with the
> shmem code.

Well, the report does also expose a timezone problem, which we've seen
reported by other people too: apparently strftime can return non-English
names for timezones.  If we want to stick with the current scheme for
detecting Windows timezone, we may have to use a far larger and uglier
mapping table than we have now :-(.  Any ideas about that?  Is there
a way to temporarily force strftime to speak English?  Or maybe another
API besides strftime?

Сообщение: Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install
Сообщение: Re: REPOST: InitDB Failure on install