Re: Page contents

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Page contents
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Saturday, November 15, 2003, at 03:47 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Guys,
>
> (FYI:  Michael, your site design did not render at all well on
> Konqueror)

Thanks for the site check. It looks like I'm able to run Konqueror on
OS X, so hopefully I'll be able to head off these kinds of things. It
kind of surprises me that Konqueror has problems with the page, as
Safari and Konqueror are both based on the KHTML engine. I know Apple
forked KHTML, but I didn't think there'd be that much of a departure.
But that shows how far assumptions get me :)

Back to the text editor.

Michael