Re: SELECTing from a function where i don't want the results

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: SELECTing from a function where i don't want the results
Дата
Re: SELECTing from a function where i don't want the results  (Jim Gmail <jimbog599@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
> On Jul 7, 2020, at 7:14 PM, Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry guys, it works exactly the way I want, just wanted to suppress its output when called for thousands of rows.
Apologiesif I wasn't clear enough.

It seems that it doesn't work the way you want, because it can output thousands of rows ;-)

Сообщение: Re: SELECTing from a function where i don't want the results
Сообщение: Re: SELECTing from a function where i don't want the results