[ADMIN] Fwd: issue 2017-01-09: Recycle(Delete) Applicationlog(Pgadmin4.log)after hitting certain MB

От Hans-Peter Petzoldt
Тема [ADMIN] Fwd: issue 2017-01-09: Recycle(Delete) Applicationlog(Pgadmin4.log)after hitting certain MB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi admins,

I've read the issue mail regarding "Recycle(Delete) Applicationlog(Pgadmin4.log) after hitting certain MB"
on
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1483994751494-5938219.post%40n3.nabble.com from 2017-01-09

I'm facing the same problem you've got on 2017-01-09
Did you got a solution for this problem ?
If yes, it would be great if you can share your solution, the web-site doesn't share answers.

Regrading your answer, any little hint is appreciated.

Beste Grüße • Best regards • Cordiali saluti • С уважением
Hartelijke groeten • me filikous xairetismous • A bientôt

Hans-Peter
Nahrendorf, Germany