[JDBC] Re: [JDBC] Timestamp parameter gets sent as date

От Genya
Тема [JDBC] Re: [JDBC] Timestamp parameter gets sent as date
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Vladimir for a hint.
I have managed to make it work only adding Calendar.getInstance() as a 3d parameter to setTimestamp method. For record,
DATEparameter is (was always) LocalDateTime class. Debugger always has shown date parameter set as 2017-01-10
16:45:00+02so time zone was present (though I don't use it). Still don't understand why it's happening SOMETIMES (not
always),seems like a bug ?

Regarding logging. Configured Postgres JDBC driver logging as described in documentation I have noticed that logging is
activeduring Spring initialization (JDBC pool init etc.) but it does not log anything when the application is up. Is it
Springrelated ? Can anyone share complete configuration excerpt with STATEMENTS logging ?