Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Well Thomas is using pg_upgrade from a BigSQL 10beta1 install to upgrade
> from a 9.6 instance of unknown provenance. pg_upgrade is complaining
> that the 9.6 cluster has pgxml.dll whereas the 10beta1 cluster does not
> even though xml2 is installed on both clusters. The question is this a
> packaging oops on the part of BigSQL or something else?

Actually, looking closer, the error message seems not to be "file not
found":

>>> could not load library "$libdir/pgxml":
>>> ERROR:  could not load library "d:/etc/postgres-10/pgsql/lib/postgresql/pgxml.dll": unknown error 126

If that's coming from port/dynloader/win32.c, as I think it must be
because the non-conformant-to-message-style-guidelines phrase "unknown
error" appears nowhere else in our tree, then that's an error code that
FormatMessage doesn't recognize.  Anybody have a clue what it means?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10