who can tell me the correct syntax to use dblink to talk to a table in another database

От Jessica Richard
Тема who can tell me the correct syntax to use dblink to talk to a table in another database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I installed the dblink module, run dblink.sql to my current database to use the dblink function, but I have not been successful to select a table from a remote database (cross reference).

Whoever knows how to use dblink, please show me the syntax to select another table in a remote database. Thanks a lot!

Jessica

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.