Re: Postgres process terminating

От Cory Vokey
Тема Re: Postgres process terminating
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 3/14/06, Guido Barosio <gbarosio@gmail.com> wrote:
Indeed, from the pg_ctl man pages:

``Immediate'' mode will abort all server processes without a clean
shutdown. This will lead to a recovery run on restart.

Regards,
Guido Barosio

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .

Ok, thanks a lot guys.

It seems that I should have brought the database down to "local access" mode via pg_hba.conf and allow all transactions to fully recover before starting up replication or allowing other applications to access the db.

Have a good night all!

--
Cory Vokey