Re: vacuum analyze corrupts database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: vacuum analyze corrupts database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Brusser <michael@synchronicity.com> writes:
> I should've done already - I loaded this table into another
> instance of the database and I could not reproduce the problem!

Hm.  The log looks like the crash is occurring during planning (since
you get a "parse tree" message but no "ProcessQuery").  I'm guessing
that some selectivity-estimation operation that tries to use the
pg_statistic entries generated by VACUUM ANALYZE is failing.  Can't
narrow it down further than that though.  Again, how about a debugger
stack trace?  Also, the pg_stats rows for the table would be interesting.

> If you're willing to look farther I could tar/zip the db as well.

Waste of time, likely, since I don't have a Solaris system to install it
on.

Сообщение: Re: 500 tpsQL + WAL log implementation
Сообщение: Re: 500 tpsQL + WAL log implementation