Re: Install Postgre while installing Other software.

От Iñigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: Install Postgre while installing Other software.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Raymond!

Thanks for your answer. I'm going to take a look to the silent option you mentioned.
Any link related with this topic would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

2009/2/7 Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>
On 07/02/2009 15:40, Iñigo Barandiaran wrote:
> I'm trying to use Postgre as a DataBase manager of a Software I'm
> developing. I would like to know how to integrate an installation of Postgre
> in the installation of my own software. I mean, I need to firstly install

The community installer (pgInstaller) has a silent-install option which
I understand is intended for just this scenario.

BTW, the accepted abbreviation of PostgreSQL is "postgres", not "postgre".

Ray.

rod@iol.ie