Direct Hire Position - PostgreSQL DBA

От Jennifer Haughs
Тема Direct Hire Position - PostgreSQL DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello

My name is Jennifer Haughs and I am a corporate recruiter. I wanted to reach out and let you know that we have a great full-time (permanent) position in Indianapolis for a PostgreSQL DBA.

We are looking for someone with:

- Experience supporting large data bases with high volumes of records
- Linux experience / understanding
- DBA experience with PostgreSQL (8.3 version desired) on Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related field is required
- Desire strong communication skills / teaching others / full life cycle SDLC knowledge and experience

If anyone is interested in more information, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jennifer Haughs

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Theoris, Inc.

8888 Keystone Crossing, Suite 1550

Indianapolis, IN 46240

Office 317-849-4444/866-843-6747   x160

Direct Dial 317-968-9720

Cell 317-250-0771

Fax 317-968-9721

E-mail jhaughs@theoris.com

Website www.theoris.com

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or telephone number above and delete this e-mail from your computer. Thank you.