problem with pg_restore

От s.chava@wcom.com (Srinivasa Rao Chava)
Тема problem with pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I have a problem with pg_restore. I have a database,  named DEPG. I
have taken backup with pg_dump and -Ft options. I created  another
database, named test. After this , I used the pg_restore command  to
restore the DEPG backup into test database. Then it is restoring upto
some point and failing giving the following error.

Below is the complete output:

$ pg_restore -v -Ft -d test 15:05-postgresql_database-DEPG-backup

Connecting to database for restore
Connecting to test as pgsql
Creating TABLE pgadmin_desc
Connecting to test as develop
Creating TABLE announce
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
'announce_pkey' for table 'announce'
Creating ACL announce
Connecting to test as pgsql
Creating TABLE pgadmin_param
Creating ACL pgadmin_param
Creating TABLE pgadmin_rev_log
Creating ACL pgadmin_rev_log
Creating TABLE pgadmin_seq_cache
Creating ACL pgadmin_seq_cache
Creating TABLE pgadmin_table_cache
Creating ACL pgadmin_table_cache
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_desc" (oid)
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_pgdesc" (oid)
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_col_def" (oid,integer)
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_handler" (oid)
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_type" (oid)
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_rows" (oid)
Creating FUNCTION "pgadmin_get_sequence" (oid)
Creating ACL pgadmin_databases

Archiver(db): Could not execute query. Code = 7. Explanation from
backend: 'ERROR:  Relation 'pgadmin_databases' does not exist
'.

Actually, there is pgadmin_databases view in DEPG database and I took
the backup from it. Why it is giving this error and terminating the
restore operation, when i use pg_restore.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.