Re: Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tuesday, November 25, 2003, at 12:29 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
>>> view.php?version=7.4&idoc=1&file=function
>>> s-string.html
>>>
>>> Are you seeing this on your working copy?

<snip/>
>>  I did notice bit of a hiccup in Konqueror (text
>> flowing extending beyond the cells), but checking back with
>> the dev docs, Konqueror rendered this the same as well.
<snip/>
> The design is modelled after a sheet of paper, which should be the
> width
> of the banner + 2 ads. One some pages, the text size is now forcing the
> 'paper' to be wider tan it should, leaving a white gap to the right of
> the left add, and forcing the right column over 100px or so.

Thanks! I see this in IE 5.2/ Mac and Opera 6/Mac. I think this is
probably the result of how the banner tables are defined (fixed widths)
and that the font size looks bigger in these two browsers. Opera also
doesn't seem to honoring the nowrap in the banner: the links in the
banner are two lines causing Slonik to float with some extra blue above
and below. My thoughts are that this probably needs to be fixed in the
markup rather than the CSS, adding some variable widths to the banner.
The designs I'm working on right now reflow quite well. I'll post some
address in a little bit.

Earlier we were discussing how to handle the columns, in particular the
left and right sides. It's kind of hard to tell because there aren't
side columns in the document pages, but I think the search bar sets it
off pretty well. What do you think?

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: