Re: Patching Techdocs, Where is Developer?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Patching Techdocs, Where is Developer?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

So, then, I ssh in to techdocs.postgresql.org directly?   I'll look for my
password.

> I've come to the conclusion that what we really need for techdocs is an
> openacs type system, where articles can be published that cannot be modified
> by everyone in the world, but anyone can add comments to the article.

I talked to the OpenACS folks, but they don't have any kind of pre-built CMS
... it's still very much "roll-your-own".   That's the reason I decided not
to pursue that system.

Bricolage will give us editorial control, but not comments.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: