Re: [ADMIN] Replication Between heterogeneous Databases

От Smith, Tony
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Replication Between heterogeneous Databases
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi There

I recommend SymmetricDS, have used it for quite a few years now.

There are other products around, but this one proved to be reliable and pretty straight forward to use.

Cheers

Tony

From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org [pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] on behalf of Panneer Selvam [panneerselvamrmd@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 March 2017 11:09
To: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Replication Between heterogeneous Databases

Dear All,

We would like to know about the replication mechanism or product available & supported for replicating data between Heterogeneous systems - most preferably between Oracle -> PostgreSQL.

Regards,
Panneerselvam D

This email is intended for the named recipient. The information contained
in it is confidential. You should not copy it for any purposes nor
disclose its contents to any other party. If you received this email
in error, please notify the sender immediately via email and delete
it from your computer.

necessarily represent those of the company.

PCI Compliancy: Please note, we do not send or wish to receive banking,
credit or debit card information by email or any other form of
communication.

Order on-line at
B2C http://www.cromwell.co.uk
B2B http://www.cromwell-industrial.co.uk

Cromwell Tools Limited, PO Box 14, 65 Chartwell Drive
Wigston, Leicester LE18 1AT. Tel 0116 2888000
Registered in England and Wales, Reg No 00986161
VAT GB 115 5713 87 900