Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby
Дата
Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> After some simplification I think it should be clearer.  Thanks Andres
> for commenting offlist.

I find this not only unreadable but a bit scary:

!         if (offset + MAX_MEMBERS_IN_LAST_MEMBERS_PAGE < offset)

I'm worried whether some compilers might not decide that that's a
can't-happen situation, and optimize the test away entirely.  I think
Andres' proposal is probably safer (though it needs comments).

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby