Re: Can not debug plpgsql using PgAdminIII

От Jeremy Palmer
Тема Re: Can not debug plpgsql using PgAdminIII
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> ________________________________

probablystealing >the hook from the debugger plugin.

Thanks that seemed to fix it. It could be good idea to document that you can't run both of these shared libraries at
thesame time, or fix the situation.

I'm very happy that I now have the debugger working! One little annoyance when debugging functions with more that 1
screenof definition is the scroll position is always set with the line cursor at the bottom of the text control. This
makesit hard to see the code coming. I would suggest either advancing the scroll position so the line cursor is at the
topof page, or not moving the scroll position at all unless the next step takes the cursor off the bottom on the text
controlso the user can define what they see.

Cheers,
Jeremy

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info@linz.govt.nz) and
destroythe original message.
LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ.

Thank you.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Defined Custom Colors not retained
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Issues with 1.12.0 (Mac OS X)