Re: Issues with 1.12.0 (Mac OS X)

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Issues with 1.12.0 (Mac OS X)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 30/09/2010 16:02, Herouth Maoz a écrit :

> On 25/09/2010, at 23:18, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>

>> Well, it's not such a different story. We won't store the customized
>> sizes of each column for each table you saw. Because it could use a lot
>> of space on the options file.
>>
>> We still can do what I explained earlier, ie storing the size of each
>> column of the table last viewed. And we will restore that, no matter
>> which table you open. If this could work for you, I can work on this.
>
> I suppose this could work for me, because after a disconnect I'll most frequently open the same table to continue
editingit. Perhaps we can compromise on saving the last N tables opened? Last 5, or something like that?

We'll see. I added a ticket to work on this when I'll have some time
(http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/248).

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Jeremy Palmer
Сообщение: Re: Can not debug plpgsql using PgAdminIII
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Text column display problem.