Re: [GENERAL] Service outage: each postgres process use the exactamount of the configured work_mem

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Service outage: each postgres process use the exactamount of the configured work_mem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 14/04/2017 20:40, Igor Neyman ha scritto:

E. How many users were connected when the problem occurred?

About 350 connections

Thanks

Probably that is your problem, if you don’t have connection pooler.

I’d recommend to start with PgBouncer, very light-weight and easy to configure.

Regards,

Igor Neyman

I'm building such a system, but I don't think that's the problem because now, with 30 active connections, it still does not work (actually it's extremely slow).

Both servers are far from being under heavy load (so they were before...)

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Service outage: each postgres process use the exactamount of the configured work_mem
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Service outage: each postgres process use the exactamount of the configured work_mem