Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in PLySequence_ToJsonbValue()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in PLySequence_ToJsonbValue()
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 05:43:15PM +0300, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 5:25 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Links such as Discussion:
>>> tags tend to run over, but there's little to be done about that as long
>>> as gmail insists on such ridiculously long message IDs :-(

>> Agree, not much can be done unless we invent some URL shortener for
>> mailing lists archives.

> Perhaps we could acquire the short.pg domain and run it off that.

We're already using postgr.es, so it's not going to get much shorter
just from mucking with the domain part.  We'd need to set up some
abbreviation for the message-ID part, which I'm not for.  It would
add more overhead to writing commit log entries (to create or find
out the right abbreviation), and it would make it harder to go back
and forth between the commit log and local mail archives, and it'd
be yet another Thing We Have To Keep Running Forever.