Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in PLySequence_ToJsonbValue()

От David Fetter
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in PLySequence_ToJsonbValue()
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 05:43:15PM +0300, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 5:25 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> >
> > > It doesn't contain something particular wrong, but it's just badly
> > > formatted.  As I can see, we're keeping lines in commit messages no
> > > longer than 80 characters when possible.  I've commit message with 158
> > > characters line for no reason.  It was just because I wrote this
> > > commit message with word wrapping enabled.
> >
> > Ah, it wrapped in my mail app so I didn't notice.
> >
> > FWIW, I actually try to keep commit log lines to 75 characters, because
> > that's what displays nicely in "git log".
>
> Ok, thank you for the information.  I'll also try to keep it to 75 characters.
>
> > Links such as Discussion:
> > tags tend to run over, but there's little to be done about that as long
> > as gmail insists on such ridiculously long message IDs :-(
>
> Agree, not much can be done unless we invent some URL shortener for
> mailing lists archives.

Perhaps we could acquire the short.pg domain and run it off that.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in PLySequence_ToJsonbValue()
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in PLySequence_ToJsonbValue()