pgagent fails to start by service command on redhat enterprise 5

От Do, Elvis L
Тема pgagent fails to start by service command on redhat enterprise 5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Dear pgsql-admin,

Current operation system: Red hat Enterprise version 5.0.

I downloaded wxGTK (2.8.0) zip file from www.wxwidgests.org  and build and install it.

I downloaded pgadmin3 (1.8.0) RPM source code from pgadmin website http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.8.0/src/ and build it. (This will include pgagent).

I can start pgagent from command line as without error and pgagent job schedule worked fine.

%/path to pgadmin3/bin/pgagent hostaddr=127.0.0.1 dbname=postgres user=postgres

However, when I tried to set up script to start pgagent when system reboot as from this link (http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/86-Yum-addendum-for-8.3.5-and-PgAgent.html) , I got error when I ran command service to start pgagent.

#service pgagent start

Starting PgAgent: /usr/local/pgadmin3/bin/pgagent: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_baseeu-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do you have any suggestion on this?

Thanks,

Elvis