Re: Warm Standby startup process unconditionally hangs

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Warm Standby startup process unconditionally hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
--On 23. M=C3=A4rz 2011 20:37:11 +0000 Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com> =
wrote:

> The patches are slightly different because the infrastructure isn't
> all there in 8.4.
>
> Please can you test these before I commit to 8.4.

FYI, we have deployed patched RPMs to one of the standby servers, the one w=
here=20
most of the hangs occured in the past. We'll see wether we get further hang=
s=20
there.

        Bernd