Re: [BUGS] Failed assert ((data - start) == data_size) in heaptuple.c

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [BUGS] Failed assert ((data - start) == data_size) in heaptuple.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Brendan Jurd's message of jue abr 07 03:07:32 -0300 2011:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am running a 9.0.3 Hot Standy + Streaming Replication slave which
> occasionally segfaults (every 1-2 days).  I rebuilt Postgres with
> --enable-cassert and --enable-debug, switched on core dumping and
> waited for some results.

What's the platform, and what's the query?  Are there funny datatypes
involved?

Сообщение: Re: superusers are members of all roles?
Сообщение: Re: superusers are members of all roles?