Re: concat_ws

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: concat_ws
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> I thought I'd whack out this example similar to the GREATEST/LEAST
> functions a month or so ago. It works fine in 7.3, but has a problem on
> 7.4devel. First the function:

It seems to be running out of memory.  I'm not sure what's eating so
much RAM --- the expression isn't that complex.  Also it seems that
elog.c's ability to handle a shortage of memory has regressed ...
'ERROR:  ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE exceeded' is better than a core dump,
I suppose, but it's not supposed to fail at all ...

Anyway, seems we have a couple different bugs to chase in CVS tip.