Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/3/23 12:25, Tristan Partin wrote:
> On Sat Jun 24, 2023 at 8:09 AM CDT, Joe Conway wrote:
>> Although I have not looked yet, presumably we could have similar
>> problems with plpython. I would like to get agreement on this approach
>> against plperl before diving into that though.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> I don't see anything immediately wrong with this. I think doing a
> similar thing for plpython would make sense. Might make sense to CC any
> other pl* maintainers too.

In our tree there are only plperl and plpython to worry about.

"other pl* maintainers" is a fuzzy concept since other pl's are
scattered far and wide.

I think it is reasonable to expect such maintainers to be paying
attention to hackers and pick up on it themselves (I say that as a pl
maintainer myself -- plr)

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team