Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG
Дата
Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat Jun 24, 2023 at 8:09 AM CDT, Joe Conway wrote:
> Although I have not looked yet, presumably we could have similar
> problems with plpython. I would like to get agreement on this approach
> against plperl before diving into that though.
>
> Thoughts?

I don't see anything immediately wrong with this. I think doing a
similar thing for plpython would make sense. Might make sense to CC any
other pl* maintainers too.

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)