Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig
Дата
Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 19.01.22 01:18, Tom Lane wrote:
>> ... I'm tempted to resurrect the
>> idea of changing configure's probe order to "python3 python python2"
>> in the meantime, just so we can see how much of the buildfarm is ready
>> for that.

> This seems sensible in any case, given that we have quasi-committed to
> enforcing Python 3 soon.

Done.  (I couldn't find any equivalent logic in the MSVC build scripts
though; is there something I missed?)

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Fix BUG #17335: Duplicate result rows in Gather node