Re: [HACKERS] Removing link-time cross-module refs in contrib

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Removing link-time cross-module refs in contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> ... adding $(pkglibdir) to rpath is obsolete, now that this ceased to link to
> hstore explicitly.

OK...

> For consistency with longstanding src/pl/plpython practice, $(python_libspec)
> should always have an accompanying $(python_additional_libs).  This matters on
> few configurations.

Good point.

> I propose to clean up both points as attached.  Tested on AIX, which ceases to
> be a special case.

Looks reasonable to the naked eye.  I have not tested it, but presumably
if there is any problem the buildfarm would soon tell us.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: EXPLAIN ANALYZE formatting
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: EXPLAIN ANALYZE formatting