Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Per off-list discussion with Alanoly, we've determined the following:

> dblink was compiled with the same flags as libpqwalreciever
> dblink works
> libpqwalreceiver crashes

I wonder if the problem is not so much libpqwalreceiver as the
walreceiver process.  Maybe an ordinary backend process does some
prerequisite initialization that walreceiver is missing.  Hard to
guess what, though ... I can't think of anything dlopen() depends on
that should be under our control.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby