Re: Fwd: PGBuildfarm member colugos Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to StartDb-C:3 failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fwd: PGBuildfarm member colugos Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to StartDb-C:3 failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Creager <robert@logicalchaos.org> writes:
> On May 20, 2010, at 11:54 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Was there any special environment here, like running out of disk space?

> Not that I'm aware of.  I did empty trash sometime yesterday after noticing I was around 1Gb of free disk.  Not sure
ifthat correlates or not.  Maybe on failure buildfarm should could disk usage of the disk it's on and add that to the
report?

I'm just guessing, but it seems like a system-level condition like being
out of disk space would explain concurrent similar failures for both of
your animals.

A quick look at UpdateControlFile shows that it definitely will PANIC
if it gets any sort of failure while trying to write pg_control.
It would be interesting to know what sort of failure it got, but
I'm not going to (ahem) panic about it.  It's annoying though that
the buildfarm script didn't capture the relevant log file in this
particular failure case.  Andrew, can we get that fixed?

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Clarifications of licences on pgfoundry
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Clarifications of licences on pgfoundry