Re: Clarifications of licences on pgfoundry

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Clarifications of licences on pgfoundry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/18/2010 01:57 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> I notice that there are more than a few projects on pgfoundry that are
> marked as "BSD licence" but then the project files don't contain any
> mention of the licence details. In some cases, projects are also clearly
> marked Copyright of people or organizations.

yeah, this is due to one of many bugs with gForge.  The submitter is
required to choose a license on submission of a project request ... but
that information is then discarded and doesn't end up in the project page.

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: PGBuildfarm member colugos Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to StartDb-C:3 failure
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: PGBuildfarm member colugos Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to StartDb-C:3 failure