Re: Getting previous statements executed a backend currenly in an in transaction state.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Getting previous statements executed a backend currenly in an in transaction state.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah.rajesh@gmail.com> writes:
> This issue has been posted before also but this time i wanted
> to know, if it is possible to know what statements have been
> executed by the backend in the same transaction which is currently
> idle. this can probably help us in identifying the faulty application
> code.

> in past we had set a logging prefix in guc and used grep to digout
> the statements but that was logging all statements which was
> probably not a good idea in production environment. Can some
> one suggest if anything else is readily available.

AFAICS, log_statement and friends are much cheaper than any other
alternative could be.

Сообщение: Re: Getting previous statements executed a backend currenly in an in transaction state.
Сообщение: Re: Getting previous statements executed a backend currenly in an in transaction state.