Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Aug 3, 2022, at 10:16, zaphod61 <zaphod61@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I've inherited a postgresql 12.3 installation. It has 1 database in it.  I need to upgrade it to the newest version,
whichappears to be 12.11. Can I just download the installer for 12
> 11 and run that to upgrade the product and still maintain access to the existing connections?

Any upgrade will require a server restart.  If it's a minor version upgrade, you just need to replace the binaries, but
*always*read the upgrade notes for post-upgrade housekeeping.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading from 12.3 to 12.11