Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load

От BRUSSER Michael
Тема Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> No, I still don't know whats being written.
>> I have tried to isolate it, and checked several folders, but can't
find the path.
------------------------------------

I don't do much on Windows, but when I needed to associate files and
processes this utility
from sysinternals helped me in the past.

Process Monitor
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

this is also good to have:
Process Explorer
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Hope it helps.
Michael.

Сообщение: Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load
Сообщение: Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load