Re: [GENERAL] Column rename in an extension update script

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Column rename in an extension update script
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 04/30/2017 11:54 PM, Philippe BEAUDOIN wrote:
>> Just after the ALTER TABLE statement, I want to access this table. But
>> at this time, the altered column is not visible with its new name.

>  From the error it looks to me like the statements are each run in a
> separate session and the UPDATE is not seeing the ALTER TABLE.

No, it's in the same session; the problem is the lack of a
CommandCounterIncrement call between the ALTER's update and the parsing
of the next statement.  That means the update isn't visible yet,
even in its own session.  See the fix here:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=9209e07605afe0349660447f20d83ef165cdd0ae

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Column rename in an extension update script
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Column rename in an extension update script