Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> The last two runs on baiji have failed at the installcheck stage,
> with symptoms that look a heck of a lot like the most recent system
> catalog changes haven't taken effect (eg, it doesn't seem to know
> about pg_type.typarray).  Given that the previous "check" step
> passed, the most likely explanation seems to be that some part
> of the "install" step failed --- I've not tried to reproduce the
> behavior but it looks like it might be explained if the install
> target's postgres.bki file was not getting overwritten.  So we
> have two issues: what exactly is going wrong (some new form of
> Vista brain death no doubt), and why isn't the buildfarm script
> noticing?

The script will not even run if the install directory exists:
 die "$buildroot/$branch has $pgsql or inst directories!"if ((!$from_source && -d $pgsql) || -d "inst");

But the install process is different for MSVC. It could be that we are
screwing up there.

I no longer have an MSVC box, so I can't tell so easily ;-(

cheers

andrew