Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 19/09/18 01:33, Andrew Gierth wrote:
>  Mariel> So, how exactly it works for other people ? Shouldnt everyone
>  Mariel> who use this extension should have suffered from this bug ? And
>  Mariel> why for selects it works fine ?
>
> The bug is in error reporting, so it kicks in only when an error occurs
> and then only when a null value for the sql text is passed to the
> reporting function.

Ah right - I guess I was not tickling the bug correctly:

$ chmod 444 sqlite/test.db
$

$ psql

=#  insert into MARIEL_TEST_foreign values(4,1,1);
ERROR:  failed to execute remote SQL: rc=1 SQL logic error
   sql=INSERT INTO main."MARIEL_TEST"("cola", "colb", "colc") VALUES (?,
?, ?)

regards

Mark

От: Shreeyansh Dba
Сообщение: Re: PG Install Best Practices
От: Mariel Cherkassky
Сообщение: Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors