Re: pg_dump error... Follow up

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump error... Follow up
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Adam Witney <awitney@sgul.ac.uk> writes:
> Unfortunately the pg_filedump you requested gives an error:
> Error: Premature end of file encountered.
> (there is a .1 file also for this table, do I have to stick the two together
> or something?)

Yeah.  Each file contains 131072 pages, so the correct place to look
is 165390-131072 in the .1 file, ie

    pg_filedump -R 34318 34320 134401986.1

(I need to look at the pg_filedump code, too, because it seems like it
ought to be able to do that for itself...)

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump error... Follow up
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump error... Follow up