Re: Question about SCO openserver and postgres...

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Question about SCO openserver and postgres...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shorting stock is not my usual strategy, so I was a chicken, and only tied up about 10% of my available credit shorting
itback then. Hindsight is that instead of just going based on their botched presentation and obvious lack of
understandingof the provenance of their own code and Linux, I should have researched the company like I would for any
otherinvestment. Had I done that, I believe I would have gone "all in" on that short position...

On Jul 24, 2010, at 3:09 PM, Greg Smith wrote:

> Talking about SCO always brings a smile to my face, as my first round of serious PostgreSQL work was funded by
profitsI made shorting their stock in 2003.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump, shemas, backup strategy
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump, shemas, backup strategy