Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/23/2017 03:31 AM, Ron Ben wrote:

> A simple open source forum system can be enough simetng like php-bb
> example: warez-bb.org
>
> the installation of such system is like 1 hour of work.
>
> In my point of view something like stack overflow is the best but i'm
> not sure if it's open source.

See this post for a list of alternate ways to ask Postgres questions:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/99032d01-039d-e248-5748-9d2a77e9a776%40commandprompt.com

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CY4PR13MB1751ED37A959456DA0DE115599310%40CY4PR13MB1751.namprd13.prod.outlook.com

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_basebackup issue
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_basebackup issue