Re: ram consumption

От Petar Djurkovic
Тема Re: ram consumption
Дата
Re: ram consumption  (Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
I stop postgresql with "service postgresql stop" when I stop my web
application, postgresql running on Ubuntu 15.

Example, while running Postgresql he use 78 GB I see that on htop or top
also same state with free mem and when I stop Postgresql ram consumption
stay on 78 GB.

I every day run VACUUM(ANALYSE) and use pg_repack also autovacuum is on

This is part of my postgresql.conf:

checkpoint_timeout = 10min
max_connections = 200
shared_buffers = 12GB