Re: plpython.so

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plpython.so
Дата
Re: plpython.so  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
"Clodoaldo Pinto Neto" <clodoaldo.pinto@gmail.com> writes:
> But I'm still with no /usr/lib/plpython.so. What am i missing?

That's not where we keep it.  Try /usr/lib/pgsql/plpython.so
(or wherever "pg_config --pkglibdir" points to).

Also, the .so is probably in the postgresql-pl RPM not postgresql-python,
unless Devrim has moved things around when I wasn't looking.

If the .so is there and you're still getting load failures, try
"ldd" on the .so to see if it's missing some dependent library.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall failing from possible corrupted shared memory
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall failing from possible corrupted shared memory