Adding new joining alghoritm to postgresql Executor source code

От tubadzin
Тема Adding new joining alghoritm to postgresql Executor source code
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Hi.
I'm student and I'm a little confused.

1.I have source code 9.2.4. version from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/

2.I want to add new alghoritm to index nested loops join, merge join and hash join. I have Executor catalog in src catalag containing nodeHash.c, nodeHasjoin.c, nodeMergejoin and nodeNestloop.c

3.After changes, I want to compile postgresql and use it.

4.Problem is:
a)I do not know which library is responsible for this functionality. I understand, that I have to compile src and replace library (I don't know which library) in path where Postgresql in installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\9.2

b)I don't know how use files/library (which library?) with visual studio 2010 and how compile it.

Thanks for you all answers.

Student Tom.

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления: